Thursday, September 17, 2009

facebook mafia wars hacks| Mafia Wars Cheater

Mafia Wars is the best text based game on the Internet today. You can play it at Facebook, or Myspace. The goal in Mafia Wars is to recruit people from these social network sites into your mafia, and earn as much cash as you can. You can make cash by robbing people or doing jobs, or crimes. To advance even more into the game you will want to but the best weapons and armor for your mafia.

But what about facebook mafia wars hacks? Well those are tough to find as everything is stored server side. I can however recommend a great guide called Mafia Wars Cheater. I bought this guide myself and went from a newb to kicking ass in just a few weeks. I have made more friends then I can count. They ask me for tips on jobs to do, weapons to buy, everything. But I really just refer them to this guide, because well it's the best source of information I have found to date.

Here is a link to it, give it a try.

Links